Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome!!

I'm so excited to finally start a blog that I can totally focus on food and fun girl talk! I love cooking and I love sharing stories of everyday life, it seems that I have more then my share of tales to tell.

On this new blog I will be sharing favorite recipes I've found, created and have had shared with me! And don't worry I'll give credit where credit is due. Like the Big Chef on Ratatouille, I believe "anyone can cook." I'll share cooking tips that have helped me and will be happy to answer any questions that you may have,to the best of my ability that is, just because I attended "Cooking School" does not mean that I know everything, and I am not afraid to admit it! But I will do my best!
I will also try to do my best providing photos of recipes. We have a really great camera that I can use, only problem is, my husband thinks it's really great too and uses it for work...I mean what's more important taking pictures of teeth or food? Where are his priorities?!! I tell ya'... oh well my little point and shoot will have to do! At least you'll get the general idea of how things look. I hope you all enjoy and visit often, I'll try to update as often as I cook!

1 comment:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I am really excited about this! I love everything you've ever made so this is mly new favorite recipe site! Thanks!